Where the Cycle of Medical Care is Completed
1. Trinity Pharmacy 11 at Princeton Lakes is locally owned and operated. The Princeton Lakes location is the newest of two locations serving SW Atlanta.
2. It opened its doors for business on June 24, 2015 and since then has strived to be a pillar in the community.
3. Their core values revolve around returning to the basics, community involvement and delivering competent health care services.
4. Their knowledgeable and approachable staff is always available to answer questions and serve as a liaison between patients and their medical providers.
5. The pharmacists are certified immunizers, and are eager to bridge that health care gap.
6. They actively seek means to minimize cost to the patient and remain profitable, which while challenging, is attainable with overwhelming support of the community.
7. Trinity 11 is strategically located at the Princeton Lakes medical complex, allowing patients to have easy access to services as they leave their doctor’s appointments. Prescriptions are readily filled with minimum wait time and patients can avoid the hassle of making another trip to the pharmacy. They accept most prescription insurance.
8. Trinity 11 offers a full range of services to adult care homes, assisted living facilities, hospice care and independent living communities. Customizable packaging (blister packs etc.) is available and can be provided whenever needed.
9. They offer the convenience of FREE delivery within a twenty-mile radius.
10. They offer compounding, e.g. oral and dermatological preparations, as per doctor’s request, not otherwise available commercially.
11. Trinity 11 is a full service pharmacy, ready to go the extra mile for our patients and the greater community!
Trinity Pharmacy Enterprises (Trinity 11) is located at 3886 Princeton Lakes Way Sw, Suite 180, Atlanta, GA 30331- 5511. Call them today at 404.343.1624.