Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re anything like me, you’re frantically trying to find the perfect gift for one or several of the special ladies in your life. If you’re looking for a healthy gift that she will enjoy, I have listed several options below:
- A dinner made to order by a professional and talented private chef is at the top of the list. There are several private chefs throughout the Atlanta area that provide these services. You can do a Google search to find one that fits your fancy or check Taste of Diamond at TasteofDiamond.com.
- A meal kit delivery service from one of these highly recommended companies: Peach Dish, Plated, Hello Fresh or Blue Apron.
- A fresh produce box delivered right to her door from Nature’s Garden Express or Amazon Fresh.
- A gift certificate to a local health spa. There are so many in and around town and you definitely can’t go wrong with this option!
- Give the gift of fruit in a fancy display from Edible Arrangements or simply order a fruit basket from an online retailer like Harry & David.
- A tour at a local winery or a wine-making class. Most of these packages come with a wine tasting and what mother doesn’t love a good glass of wine? Check out VisitGeorgiaWineries.com for a list of local wineries.
- A gift certificate for a one-on-one nutrition and wellness consulting package or meal plans at PressOnEnterprise.com.
- A gift card to Arden’s Garden. What health conscious mom wouldn’t enjoy a smoothie and/or fresh juice?
- A Nutri-Bullet or Ninja to help make life just a little bit easier for mom, as she goes about her daily quest for better health.
- Last, but not least, check out one of the many healthy gift crafting projects on Pinterest, if crafting is her thing.
I hope these suggestions help to make Mother’s Day extra special this year. No matter which option you choose, you’ll feel better knowing that you gave that special lady in your life the gift of better health. For recipes, books and assistance with your wellness journey, visit me at PressOnEnterprise.com.