- + 1-2 cups greens (spinach, romaine)
- + ½ cup cooked rice
- ½ red bell pepper, julienned
- + ½ cup mushrooms, marinated in soy sauce
- ½ large carrot, julienned
- + ½ cup cucumber, julienned
- 1-2 nori sheets, torn or cut into strips
- + 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- + 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- + ½ inch fresh ginger, grated
- + 2 tablespoons nama shoyu (or soy sauce)
- + dash of sriracha sauce
- + Prep all the vegetables and set aside.
- + Cook rice to package directions.
- + Build your bowl by starting with placing the greens on the bottom, followed by the rice, then arranging all the toppings clustered in their own group (as shown).
- + For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk. Adjust seasonings to suit your taste.
- + Pour the dressing on top just before serving. Mix the entire bowl or simply eat as arranged.
- + Enjoy immediately.
This beautiful sushi bowl was created by local Chef and Food Blogger Rochelle Wharton. Check out her blog at CulinaryVeggout.com or call 470.358.2310 to book her for your next event. Rochelle even makes vegan-friendly body products! She is a true gem in our local community and is highly recommended for all things vegan.