Presented by the Atlanta Chapter of Jack & Jill of America, Inc., Fourth Annual Day Party with a Purpose
Jack and Jill of America, Inc,. Atlanta Chapter served as the host of the sold out event. The organization is focused on nurturing future leaders and since 1951, the chapter has been committed to community service and making life better for all children through philanthropic giving, leadership training, legislative advocacy and social activities.
Local charities along with the Jack and Jill Foundation benefit greatly from the donations raised by the Atlanta Chapter. In several cases, the non-profit is actually able to hire an additional staff member for a year with the contribution.
- AFLAC Cancer and Blood Disorders Center of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta- provides comprehensive treatment for children and young adults with all forms of cancer and blood disorders
- Carrie Steele-Pitts Home- a non-profit providing community-based child welfare services including after school care, fitness programs and 24-hour and state-approved residency for vulnerable youth
- C.H.O.I.C.E.S (Center Helping Obesity in Children End Successfully, Inc.)- a family resource center for clinically diagnosed and at-risk children of obesity, which serves children and adults through cooking classes, workshops and summer camps to lead healthier lives
- The Jack and Jill of America Foundation- our national organization’s philanthropic arm, which donates to national non-profit partners
- Solomon’s Temple- the third largest homeless facility for women and children in Atlanta with a mission to: (a) eradicate homelessness in Atlanta; (b) impact women and children’s quality of life, living environment and opportunities for economic advancement; (c) see each family restored to self-sufficiency; and (d) support children’s preparedness to enter school ready to read and succeed on grade level and achieve academic success